Loopy Cases is dedicated to providing high-quality products designed to protect your phone. We proudly stand behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products. Our goal is to make products that will outlive the lifetime of your device while keeping it in like-new condition.
All Loopy products are covered under our Loopy Lifetime Guarantee, which specifically covers manufacturing defects, ensuring that you always have the highest quality Loopy Case or accessory that you (and we) expect for each and every device you purchase. We use top-shelf materials to make our products as strong as possible, and our on-site quality control team is trained to ensure you're getting the best product we can produce.
*Please note that damage resulting from normal wear and tear is not covered within our Loopy Lifetime Guarantee
A photo of the issue is required for all warranty claims as well as proof of purchase (valid order number) from Loopycases.com for all products. If a photo and proof of purchase cannot be provided, we will not be able to provide a warranty replacement.
All items must be purchased directly from LoopyCases.com for a product to qualify for a warranty. Warranties are not transferable; therefore, items purchased via 3rd party (i.e. online swaps/resellers, purchased secondhand from another individual, etc.) will not be subject to warranty.
If any product is damaged through delivery or arrives in damaged condition, we must be made aware within 7 days of the marked delivery date. Let us know ASAP! Any damage outside of this timeframe will be attributed to wear and use of the product.
What is covered?
Loopy’s Lifetime Guarantee covers all manufacturing defects. Our quality control department has some of the highest standards in the industry. As much as we aim and work extremely hard to prevent any defective product from getting through, it can happen. In the rare instance that a defective product gets sent out, we will replace your Loopy immediately under our Loopy Lifetime Guarantee!
If your case qualifies for a warranty replacement, please note that whatever case you have will be replaced by the same case. Special considerations can be made for cases that are out of stock.
What’s not covered?
Below is a list of what is not covered, and is considered normal wear and tear of your case with continuous use and Loopy love, which includes but is not limited to:
- Loss or theft of product
- Damage from accidents (such as damage from pets or damage from your phone falling off the top of a car’s roof - yes, these have happened!)
- Normal wear and tear
- Minor scuffing, scratching, and the natural yellowing/discoloration of clear/lighter-colored bumpers.
- Damage from drops is considered normal wear and tear and not covered under our Loopy lifetime guarantee.
- Your Loopy is designed and tested by our team to protect your phone at all costs. This means that your Loopy Case may show signs of wear - so that your device does not - while protecting your device and keeping your phone in like-new condition!
- Discoloration after 30 days of the purchase date
- Color fading after one year of the purchase date
- Peeling of your Loopy Case’s finish after one year of the purchase date
- Intentional modifications
- This includes but is not limited to cutting, ripping, removal of parts, or manipulation of any part of your case and/or Loop.
To file a warranty claim, please contact our dedicated customer support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- First/Last name on the order
- Order Number
- 1-3 clear/focused photos showing the defect in bright lighting
- Description of the defect
- Shipping address
- Phone model (if applicable)
Please note that this is a replacement-only warranty. No refunds will be issued after 30 days. Our Loopy customer support reserves the right to determine if a product qualifies for a warranty. Loopy customer support also reserves the right to regulate the selection choice of a replacement product.